Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Saw 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Saw 3

    anyone think this one can live up to the standards of the first 2? I hope so I know I can`t wait for it to come out! Just wish it would hurry and get here, doesn`t come out till Halloween

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 3

    nothing will beat the first Saw

    by the way, anyone seen the previews to Nicolas' Cages new movie, Ghost Rider??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 3

    yep, Ghost Rider, and Wickerman both look sweet.

    Saw 3 will def be a great one...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 3

    Saw I was a 10
    Saw II was about a 8

    the movies are always good but none can compare to the first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •